Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello From Cam Pesino

Wondering who I am?


Hey guys,


My name is Camille Pesino. You can call me Cam though- all my friends do. I’m the new girl I guess, but it won’t stay that way long. You see, I’m not really one of those shy, gotta-get-to-know-you-before-I-love-ya gals. I’m a real one of a kind girl. I’ve got all the works: hot, well-traveled, sustainable- but we’ll have plenty of time to talk about that kind of stuff later. For now, I just want you to know me... go on ask me any questions. Loveee you say?!  Boy, you don’t hesitate at all do you? My kind of person. Well, I guess I could give you the dish. I’ll only ever have one love...


I had gently laid my lips upon him, invigorated by his warm spirit. It was a cold winter’s evening, and we had spent nearly the entire day curled up together while watching some television. Every time I realized he was soon to be gone, I grew sadder. There was something about him I could never quite resist. 

In the mornings, he could manage to wake me up and put me in a good mood. Those late nights I had to slave away doing homework, he loyally sat by me and nudged me awake as my heavy eyelids were just about to close. He was sweet, but practical. His qualities were always so wonderfully intoxicating that I often felt like I was addicted to him. I remember the way he used to smell. With every entrance, he would bring in a gust of warm vanilla or soothing mocha. He was a different kind of love. He was a unique blend of happiness, and we did have a few things in common from the start. We both shared the same carmel-brown skin color, and both of us hated green tea.

I thought we were perfect for each other. My friends adored him, stating that he was the hottest, “most delicious” thing around. However, my mother had never approved of our relationship, because she believed that he would stunt my growth as a person. My father, on the other hand, having known him well before I did, made it a point to have a rendezvous with him nearly every morning. 

I remember the first time I met him. I was on an airplane, and he was sitting very close to a pretty redheaded woman. I eyed her jealously, sneaking glimpses at him as she walked to the restroom. Finally, my parents had gone to wander about, and I took my chance. I boldly approached him, and proceeded to make a fast acquaintance with him. The redheaded lady came back. 

I got yelled at for drinking her coffee.

My mother finally told me I couldn’t see him anymore. I agreed to not see him for a while, but I just couldn’t stay away...



Oh, you’ve gotten me blabbering again. Gotta run, don’t wanna be late for class! 



Talk to you soon,

Cam Pesino


No comments:

Post a Comment